Embark on a 3-hour guided tour of the Prado Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum with fast track admission and discover Europe and Spain’s most representative works of art and the country’s finest artists.
Prado Museum & Reina Sofía Museum Itinerary
Greet your guide at 9:45am in the Museo del Prado and delve into Spain’s most-visited art gallery with an expert art history English-speaking guide.
Discover why the Prado Museum is internationally renowned while you admire its impressive collection of sixteenth to nineteenth century works of art. Led by your guide, learn about the lives of renowned painters like Velázquez, El Greco, Rubens, Rembrandt, El Bosco or Goya and their masterpieces.
Next, head to the Museo Reina Sofía, located 5-minutes’ walk away to see the most impressive Spanish contemporary art collection. Marvel at Surrealist masterpieces by Salvador Dalí and Joan Miró, check out Pablo Picasso’s Cubism period and walk up to one of Pablo Picasso’s most famous oil-paintings, the Guernica, a magnificent anti-war statement.
Why reserve a guided tour?
As well as being economical, this is an excellent and unique opportunity to explore the essential collections of the Prado Museum and the Reina Sofía in just three hours. Moreover, you’ll walk straight into both museums and skip hour-long waiting queues.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 11 years old|
Children less than 11 years oldUS$ 52.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Entrance to the Prado Museum.
Entrance to the Reina Sofía Museum.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Velázquez Statue next to the Prado Museum in Paseo del Prado.