Looking for plans near Dubai? This tour along the east coast of the United Arab Emirates will take you to towns such as Al Dhaid and Al Bidya and much more - you'll even get to see the country's oldest mosque!
Al Bidya Mosque & Fujairah Castle Trip
After picking you up from your hotels in Dubai at 9 am, we'll set off on an hour's journey to the Friday Market, near Masafi.
On the journey, we'll leave the skyscrapers of Dubai behind and as we pass incredible views of mountains and agricultural areas of Al Dhaid. Once we arrive at the market, you'll be able to explore its many stalls full of fruits, vegetables, carpets, toys... You can find almost anything!
After the visit to the Friday Market, we'll hop back on the bus and head to Dibba Al Hisn to go on a panoramic tour of the town, which will offer us incredible views of the sea and the Persian Gulf.
The next stop will be Al Bidya, a 30-minute drive away. Here we'll get the chance to see an important historical monument: the Al Bidya Mosque, the oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates!
Our trip will then continue along the east coast to Fujairah Castle and the Al Bithna Fort. We'll marvel at this incredible 18th-century defensive structure and admire the traditional houses and stunning palm groves.
Before returning to Dubai, you'll have an hour and a half of free time to get something to eat. At the end of the trip we'll make our way back to the hotels, arriving by 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 3 and 12US$ 59
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in bus or minibus, depending on group size.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.