On the Yucatán coast, the Mayan remains of Tulum hide many secrets. Discover them on this morning excursion, visiting its archaeological site.
Tulum Full-Day Trip
We'll pick you up from the meeting points at 5 am and hit the road south following the coast of the Riviera Maya.
After around a two hour drive along the Caribbean coast, in front of Cozumel island lies Tulum. Here we'll learn the secrets of the Mayans in a guided tour of the Tulum archaeological site.
The most important monument in the enclave is known as the castle. In fact, Tulum means 'wall' in Mayan, and as it's located on a hill it means it offers beautiful panoramic views of the Caribbean. The Mayans took advantage of this privileged location to construct a lighthouse which guided the ships sailing along this part of the Mexican coast.
Then we'll go into a beach club to enjoy this privileged environment of the Caribbean Sea and swim in its crystalline waters. There, you'll also have time to have lunch on your own.
After lunch, we'll get on board a boat to go to the archaeological zone of Tulum while we take a coastal walk and enjoy the view from the sea. You'll be able to snorkel!
Finally, we'll set off on our way back. The arrival at your pick-up points is scheduled between 6 and 7 pm.
The trip includes pick up from the following meeting points at the indicated times:
- 5 am: Bus stop at the Villas del Rey Go Mart supermarket (in front of the Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel).
- 5:15 am: Bus stop at the Beach Palace ® All Inclusive Resort Hotel.
- 5:40 am: Bus stop at the Presidente Intercontinental.
- 5:50 am: Bus stop at the hotel Holiday Inn Las Perlas.
- 6:10 am: bus stop at the Crazy Hot Coyote restaurant-club.
New itinerary until further notice
The Tulum archaeological site is currently closed, so if you book the excursion from 12 August 2020, you'll follow a modified itinerary and the tour will be done with a group of maximum 12 people.
After picking you up from your selected meeting point in Cancun at the indicated time, we'll head to the town of Tulum (not the archaeological site) for a guided tour of its monuments and landmarks, after which you'll have one hour of free time to continue exploring at your leisure.
We'll continue the tour visiting a beach club in Tulum, where you can enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean coastline. You'll have three and a half hours of free time to swim and have lunch here. In the afternoon, we'll take a boat tour to see the Tulum archaeological site from the sea, one of the most famous views on the Riviera Maya!
After the boat trip, we'll return to the coast of Tulum. From there we'll transfer you back to your original pick up point, where you'll be dropped off between 6 pm and 7 pm.
Discount for Mexicans
To enjoy the discount for Mexicans, you must present a passport or ID that proves your nationality on the day of the tour.
Departure from Riviera Maya
You can also reserve this tour with pick up from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Adults from MexicoUS$ 553
Adults from other countriesUS$ 650
Children from Mexico (3-11 years old)US$ 498
Children from other countriesUS$ 585
Children under 3Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to a beach club.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.