Visit the Mayan cenotes, which are beautiful natural underground pools, on a full-day tour from Cancun and swim, kayak or slide down into them on a zip wire.
Cancun Cenotes Full-Day Tour
Having picked you up from your hotel we'll leave the city behind, diving into the jungle of the Yucatán peninsula. During the journey to the famous Cancún cenotes, we'll reveal the traditions and prophecies surrounding these places which were considered sacred by the Mayans.
Throughout the day we'll visit the Fuego K’áak, Agua Ha, Tierra Lu’um and Aire lik cenotes. Each one is uniquely special, but they're all surrounded by leafy vegetation and have crystal clear and refreshing water.
Among the activities you can try in the cenotes are kayaking, abseiling and snorkelling. And what's more, you'll have the opportunity to fly over the cenotes by zip wire: the views from the air are even more spectacular!
We'll fuel up with a picnic in this beautiful natural environment, before returning to the Cancún hotels after a full day visiting the Yucatán cenotes.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in Cancún. Pick up time depends on the location of your hotel. Check out the list of exact times and meeting points via the following link:
Tour from Riviera Maya
This tour is also available with pick up from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 6|
US$ 129.99 US$ 123.49
US$ 64.99 US$ 61.70
AdultsUS$ 129.99 US$ 123.49
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 64.99 US$ 61.70
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Visit to four cenotes in Cancún.
Picnic with drink.
Equipment for abseiling, kayaking snorkelling and zip wire.
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.