Soar over the Caribbean Sea with this parasailing activity in Cancun. You'll fall in love with the views!
At the time you've selected, we'll pick you up from your hotel. From there we'll head the pier, where we'll board a water taxi that will take us to our boat.
Parasailing is one of the most exciting ways to enjoy a day at the beach in Cancun. Secured with the harness, you'll begin to rise up to 80 metres high.
You'll enjoy bird's eye views of the coast of Cancun and its famous hotel area. What's more, the intense turquoise blue colour of the water as you soar over it will leave you speechless! What a unique way to admire the beauty of the Caribbean sea as it glistens in the Mexican sun.
At the end of the activity, we'll head back to the mainland and you'll be able to decide whether you want us to take you back to your hotel or stay and enjoy the beach of Cancun.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult during the parasailing.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- The minimum weight for parasailing is 64 lb (29 kg) and the maximum is 396 lb (180 kg).
- This activity only includes the pick up from hotels in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 6|
Per personUS$ 58
Children under 6not permitted
30 - 40 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
10 minute parasailing experience.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.