Enjoy a beach day surrounded by nature on Isla Holbox, a beautiful Caribbean island with a unique environment that is home to numerous bird species.
Isla Holbox Day Trip
Once we've collected you from your hotel first thing in the morning, we'll make our way to Chiquilá port. Here, we'll take a small boat to Isla Holbox, a picturesque island located to the north of the Yucatán peninsula.
After a short journey, we'll reach the west coast of Holbox, where we'll make a stop at a paradise beach. Here, you'll have 45 minutes of free time to relax and sunbathe, or explore the beach, before heading onto the next stop.
Leaving the beach behind, we'll then reach Isla Pasión (Passion Island), a small island with virgin beaches that is home to different bird species. You'll have some free time to explore at your own leisure or relax at the viewpoints, looking out over the entire island.
Our next stop will be Punta Mosquito, an impressive 30 kilometre-long virgin beach that can only be accessed from the sea. Between March and October, this area is home to an impressive population of pink flamingos as they make their way to South America.
Next, we'll stop at a breathtaking beach, where we'll have lunch in a local restaurant. Lunch will include traditional guacamole or ceviche, fresh fish of the day (fried or grilled) or roast chicken with a side, and it includes a drink. You can also order a vegetarian option.
With our batteries recharged, you'll have approximately an hour and a half free time to enjoy the beach or visit the small town of Holbox, just a few minutes walk away.
After a fabulous day exploring the charm of Isla Holbox, we'll board the boat and head back to the Chiquilá port, and from there we'll return to your hotel.
- Although it is common to see pink flamingos between the months of March and October, they are wild animals that live in freedom and therefore it cannot be guaranteed that we will see them.
- If you prefer, you can also book this day trip from the Riveria Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 13 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 13 years oldUS$ 77.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
Water on the journeys on land.
English speaking guide.
Boat trip with a small group.
Lunch at a beach restaurant (one drink included).
Marine park tax (US$ 10 per person).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can guests bring luggage?
A - Yes, you can leave it in the vehicle at your own risk.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.